I constantly feel like I am falling further and further behind… Really, I am about where I need to be when it comes to my work stuff, which means I am actually behind in everything else.
I have a ton to write about and I am going to try to catch up, yet again to make sure none of this is lost. I plan on making some posts in the coming days, but probably not today, but I figure I would make a list. So in no particular order here goes:
1. Holiday Cards. The annual adventure which is the family holiday card.
2. The ACC Championship Game. A last-minute ticket purchase allowing me to see the number one team in the land and eventual Heisman trophy winner. And I snuck some equipment in as well.
3. 35mm Film Adventures. My latest addiction. Experimenting with 35mm film.
4. Wedding Lessons Learned. Post-processing lessons and other lessons learned in finishing the job.
5. Austria. I still haven’t finished writing about Austria. I’ve written about it in my head several times but I just can’t do it justice. I also want to revisit the photos with a clear head.
6. Adobe Creative Cloud. I purchased the Lightroom/Photoshop membership yesterday. Lightroom I already had. Photoshop, I am completely lost right now.
7. Picture Frames. I have a hard time purchasing frames for my photographs. I decided to attempt making one… And it turned into three.
Since this is a photo blog, I am obligated to post a photo. Here is one of the “throwaways” from our family holiday card.